Moles are black or brown colored spots or any patches on the skin. They are harmless but most individuals find them less attractive. Moles are formed as result of collection of melanocytes. They appear mostly at the age of 20- 30 but as an individual ages they will disappear. They can appear on any part of the body. One way of remedying them is through medical procedures or use of home remedies. Home remedies are known to be more effective with no side effects.
The best practice for mole removal from home is medicine that is homeopathic. I have regarded it a home process as this requires some money same like other products like vinegar etc. Purchase the mole removal cream like amoils from a nearby store or online website and make the best use of it.
Apple cider vinegar
It is the most rampant mole home remedy for curing moles. It is loaded with acid that are responsible for scabbing the mole making it falloff within the shortest time possible. Vinegar is rich in tartaric and malic acid that will dissolve it completely.
- Use cotton ball to apply few drops of apple acidic vinegar on your mole.
- Rub it with bandage or medical tape
- Leave it over night or for a couple of hours before removing it
- Repeat the exercise daily for fast results
It will get rid of that disturbing mole within the shortest time possible. Garlic is packed with powerful enzymes that will breakdown clusters of cells causing moles. It will make it lose by weakening pigmentation causing moles
- Grind or crush fresh garlic gloves and place it on the mole.
- Tie with bandage and leave for at least four hours
- Repeat the same procedure daily until the mole scrub off naturally.
This is an effective method of removing moles without scarring. It will cure mole by eliminating the already formed cluster as well as prevent new ones from forming.
- Apply 5% drop of iodine on your mole after cleaning the area
- Secure it with bandage and leave it over night.
- Do it for at least one or two weeks until the mole disappears
Did you know that fresh pineapple juice would get rid of that mole naturally without causing scaring? It is loaded with powerful enzymes as well as citric acid, which will weaken pigmentation causing moles.
- Soak a cotton ball in fresh pineapple juice and apply on the affected area.
- Leave it until juice dries off.
- Repeat it several times until the mole fades away.